What is RAHA
• RAHA is Platform as a Service (PaaS) Safety & Security Video Analysis System.
• RAHA consists of two parts: Raha Hardware (Processor & Documentation Storage) and Raha Panel (User Interface).
• Raha connects to currently available cameras on the customer side and processes raw video streams into detailed extracted information.
Know more about RAHA
Why choosing Raha
RAHA Safety Scenarios
• RAHA Detects Personnel Safety Equipment (helmet, mask, vest, etc.) finds individuals without complete protection, and sends an alarm to warn the observer or supervisor.
• RAHA can send an alarm whenever a vehicle or person enters the location After defining an unsafe zone.
• RAHA could detect fire and smoke early than old-school sensors via cameras and it can prove and lower its false alarms by providing recorded video of the event.
• RAHA could warn personnel who are dangerously close to heavy vehicles.
• RAHA could analyze actions and recognize the vehicle or human accidents and send real-time warnings.
RAHA Security Scenario
• RAHA detects a person’s face and checks its permission for that specific location.
• RAHA detects human crowd and could send an alarm after the crowd number exceed thresholds.
• RAHA can detect any kind of abnormal behavior including fights.
• RAHA can avoid the Trespassing of a vehicle or person from the entrance gates or elsewhere.
|20||20||8||8||Supported number of cameras|
(excluding Human face detection)
|✔️||❌||✔️||❌||Human face detection|
|✔️||❌||✔️||❌||Personnel Access control|